I am delighted to once again be able to welcome you to attend classes at Hornsea Town Hall.
In keeping with the current guidelines to ensure that classes are as safe as possible for all students, some new measures have been introduced – if you have any concerns or queries regarding these measures please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I am confident that these measures will not detract from the joy and energy that we all feel when we practice together in the same space.
- Please make sure that you do not attend if you have a temperature, have been in contact with a person in the past 14 days who has had Coronavirus or if you are expressing any signs/symptoms of Covid-19.
- There will be no equipment to use at all. You must bring your own mat and props. All of my equipment has been removed from the Hall.
- A one-way system will be in place. Arrive through the main door, sanitise at the station. Arrive in studio and sanitise again.
- After our practice you will leave via the fire escape door at the back, sanitising before your exit.
- There will be a restriction on numbers so you must book your place beforehand via this website (the class schedule and booking links are on the Yoga Alchemy page). I will be taking no cash payments. You can book on the day (if there’s availability), you can book in advance or you can even pop multiple sessions in your basket. It is flexible and will work around you.
- There will only be one toilet in use upstairs and no access to the kitchen.
The room is adequately ventilated with the vents at the back of the hall and we have an incredibly high ceiling which allows for ample circulation. The room & Hall will be cleaned thoroughly after each use and deeply sanitised weekly.
If you are new to classes or have had a change of health then please complete and submit a Health Form on this website, as this is compulsory before you can practice with me. This only needs to be completed once and then amended when updates are applicable.
Once again, if you have any questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to reach out and I will help you in any way I can.